Reverse Vending Corporation
We are the Market Leaders
We installed the First reVend Reverse Vending Machines in numerous Sectors:
- First installation in the UK
- First installation in a School
- First installation in a Hospital
- First installation in a Park and Ride
- First installation in a Scottish School
- First installation in Ireland
- First installation in Wales
- First installation in a Vending Bank
- First installaion in a University
- First installation in a Corporate Office
- First installation in a Shopping Mall
- First installation in Scotland
Reverse Vending Machines
Reverse Vending ® are able to design and create a bespoke Reverse Vending Recycling Machine to your requirements (subject to terms).
- Concept to Design
- No minimum orders
- Your own incentive rewards
- Your own Specifications
- Smart Cards or vouchers
- Reverse Vending training
- Reverse Vending Telemetry Systems
- Video Recognition Systems
- Security Labels and inks
- Worldwide Maintenance Coverage
Products : Branding & Incentives
Dynamic Recycling Incentives
Reverse Vending ® offer a range of dynamic initiatives designed to increase the value of the recycling experience for the host and the user.
We are able to work in Deposit Systems and Non Deposit Systems.
- Incentive Vouchers
- Branding of RVM's
- Auditable Recycling Statistics
- Online "remote" Voucher changes
- Increase Sales
The First working Bottle Return Machine was invented and manufactured by "Wicanders" from Sweden used in the late 1950's.
In 1962 an advanced Automatic Bottle Return Machine was designed by Aage Tveitan and manufactured in Norway by his company Arthur Tveitan ASA. Reverse Vending ® are the First to install reVend Reverse Vending Machines in numerous Sectors → read more
Used in Europe for the last five decades, In most cases Reverse Vending Machines are used in markets that have deposits on beverage containers, offering a highly efficient method of identifying the deposit amount of each container returned and providing a refund to the customer.
Reverse Vending is "proven" technology which has been used for over five decades, these fifth Generation Reverse Vending Machines are able to automate the recovery and recycling of thousands of used beverage containers each week. week.
There are over 100,000 Reverse Vending Machines installed throughout the Globe.Through the capabilities of its reverse vending technology, we offer a range of dynamic initiatives designed to increase the value of the recycling experience for the host and the user.
"Thanks to Steve for sharing this "Reverse Vending" History .